- CONFLUENCE 2016
India, Jan. 14 - 15, 2016
- DATE 2016
India, Mar. 14 - 18, 2016
- ICEES 2016
India, Mar. 17 - 19, 2016
- IPFA 2016
Singapore, Jul. 18 - 21, 2016
- SET 2016
Singapore, Jul. 19 - 22, 2016
- GCCES 2016
Singapore, Jul. 20 - 22, 2016
- iCATccT 2016
India, Jul. 21 - 23, 2016
- WCCI 2016
Canada, Jul. 25 - 29, 2016
- EDSSC 2016
Hong Kong, Aug. 3 - 5, 2016
- ICACCI 2016
India, Sep. 21 - 24, 2016
- ICGCIoT 2016
India, Nov. 10 - 12, 2016
- IC3I 2016
India, Dec. 07 - 10, 2016
- Computer Applications
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Marine Engineering
- Nanostructured Materials
- Offshore Gas Industry
- Offshore Support Vessels
- Structural Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Surface Engineering
Dr. Mahesh P. K., Don Bosco Institute of Technology, India
Dr. D. S. Guru, University of Mysore, India
Massimiliano Annoni, Irene Fassi, Gloria J. Wiens and Stefan Dimov
J Y Richard Liew and Mingxiang Xiong
National University of Singapore
Kamal K. Kar, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
Alma Hodzic, The University of Sheffield, UK
By Chua Chee Kai Yeong Wai Yee TanMing Jen Liu Erjia
|What our Authors Says...|
||Thanks a lot for this great job! All participants are very satisfied with the proceedings and have highlighted the high quality and optical appearance in their comments. For me, in addition to the above, it was very important that you could provide such a short production time. All the handling and corrrespondence was, in addition, very easy and fruitful. I will definitely consider your help again, and suggest your services to my friends.
Prof. Michael BEER, University of Liverpool, UK.
Very prompt, flexible, and reliable! Great service!!
Prof. Dr. Christof Teuscher, Portland State University.
||I worked with RPS on both books and journals. I would like to point out RPS's work on three points: fast and efficient publishing, timely responses to queries, and good coverage of market. I am very much satisfied with the flexible and academic friendly approach RPS management has taken, which helps in develop quality products. I am looking forward to working more with RPS, and encourage our colleagues in the field of environment and disaster risk reduction field to develop quality products with RPS. With my sincere appreciation.
Prof. Rajib SHAW, Kyoto University, Japan and Editor-in-Chief, Asian Journal of Environment and Disaster Management (AJEDM)
ACUUS 2012 Advances in Underground Space Development have been indexed @ Scopus and Compendex
Design of Composite Steel and Concrete Structures - With Worked Examples to Eurocode 4 book has been released and now available for sales
ProQuest signs with Research Publishing
ProQuest signs with Research Publishing for including the publications in its Research Library and SciTech databases...
Wishing you all a Wonderful Christmas and a Great Happy New Year!
4M Association, UK signs with Research Publishing to publish its prestigious conference proceedings series 4M2011
Japanese Geotechnical Society engages Research Publishing to publish its ICTGE2012 publications.
Geotechnical Society of Singapore (GeoSS) entered into agreement with Research Publishing to publish his proceedings IS-AGTG 2012.
(Issue 4, Volume 4) International Journal of Aerospace and Lightweight Structures is now available online
Fall 2014 (Issue 6, Volume 3) for Asian Journal of Environment and Disaster Management (AJEDM) is now available online
Maritime Operations Specialty Symposium book have been adopted as a Text Book @ Australian Maritime College.
Maritime Operations Specialty Symposium book have been reviewed in Australian Journal of Maritime & Ocean Affairs
ISOB 2011 Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Bioengineering have been indexed @ ISI Thompson
Tall Buildings Proceedings of the 7th International Conference have been indexed @ ISI Thompson
Communities and Coastal Zone Management book have been reviewed in Australian Journal of Maritime & Ocean Affairs
Steel Concrete Composite and Hybrid Structures have been indexed @ ISI Thompson
RPS signed an publishing agreement with The ISEC Society to publish its prestegious conference publications.
MRSS engages RPS to manage its forthcoming conference (MRSTC-2010) publications.
RPS managed IEEE-ICGCIoT 2015 included @ IEEE's Digital Library.
RPS managed IEEE-ICACCI 2015 included @ IEEE's Digital Library.
- The World Muslim Population, History & Prospect
- Advances in Foundation Engineering
- Proceedings of the Eighth Asia-Pacific Conference on Wind Engineering
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Sustainable Innovation and Successful Product Development for a Turbulent Global Market
- Proceedings of the 6th International Engineering Conference (ENCON 2013)
- Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Technology and Operation of Offshore Support Vessels
- Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Multi-Material Micro Manufacture
- Proceedings of the 3rd IFToMM International Symposium on Robotics and Mechatronics
- Proceedings of the 2013 Student Research Symposium
- Fire and Explosion Hazards
- Pollutants in the Environment
- Earth Resources and Environment
- Bio-Interfacing Devices (BID)
- Elements of Geochemistry, Geochemical Exploration and Medical Geology
- Advances in Steel Concrete Composite Structures
- Proceedings of the 2nd Marine Operations Specialty Symposium
- Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Cavitation
- Proceedings of the 14th Asia Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress
- Proceedings of the 5th Asian Particle Technology Symposium
- Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Advances in Steel Concrete Composite and Hybrid Structures
- Research, Development, and Practice in Structural Engineering and Construction
- Innovative Production Machines and Systems
- Structural Health Monitoring and Sustainability Issues in Steel and Composite Structures
- Creativity - World Perspective
- Selected Topics of Composite Materials
- Developments in Nanocomposites
- Advances in Ground Improvement & Ground Control