EMC-in-Singapore 2008 presents an exceptional technical program featuring around 200 papers from 25 countries, which made it a truly global conference. It presents new products and bring together research and industry users in the areas of EMC, RF/Microwave, wireless communications, micro/nano-scale electronics and emerging technologies. The goal of EMC is the correct operation, in the same electromagnetic environment, of different equipment which use electromagnetic phenomena, and the avoidance of any interference effects.
This book constitutes the papers selected by EMC 2008 TPC covering a wide spectrum of topics. It aims to address the needs of a rapid rising EMC community in the region.
• FDTD and Applications
• Electromagnetic Interference
• EMC in Communication
• RF Radiation Dosimetry
• ESD and Transient
• PCB EMC
• EM Modeling of Distributed Systems
• Biomedical Electromagnetics
• Lightning and Its Effects (Invited Session)
• Topical Meeting-Integrated Circuit EMC
• Measurement Technique
• Antenna for Wireless Communications
• Power Integrity and EMC for Packages
• EM Modeling for Complex Problems
• Reverberation Chamber
• Wide-Band Antenna
• EM Reliability of Package and Boards
• High Power EMC
• Environmental Electromagnetics
• Signal Integrity
• Antenna Arrays
• CEM-New Development and Applications
• Analysis and Design of Antenna
• System Level EMC
• CEM for Field and Circuit Modeling
• Complex System EMC
• EMI Devices
Readership: Scientists, researchers, engineers and students in electrical sciences.
There are no reviews yet.