This ISHMT-ASME Heat and Mass Transfer Conferences has 2 plenary and 12 keynote sessions. True to the tradition of cooperation between ASME and ISHMT, ASME has nominated 7 speakers from US who are distinguished in their areas of expertise.
The topics include:
• Heat transfer by conduction, convection and radiation.
• Conjugate heat transfer problems.
• Phase change phenomena and multiphase flow.
• Computational methods.
• Instrumentation and measurement techniques.
• Heat and mass transfer equipment and augmentation techniques.
• Spray atomization and combustion processes
• Nuclear heat transfer.
• Thermodynamic analysis and energy optimization.
• Thermal Power Generation.
• Manufacturing and materials processing.
• Heat pipes theory and applications.
• Chemical and food processing.
• Transport processes in bioengineering and biological systems.
• Thermal management of electronic equipment.
• Clean energy technology and environmental heat transfer.
• Nuclear reactor thermal hydraulics.
• Solar thermal energy.
• Hydrogen energy.
• Thermal energy storage system.
• Micro channel heat transfer.
• Nano heat transfer.
• Heat transfer in fires and fire mitigation.
• Transport properties.
• Heat transfer in emerging areas.
There are no reviews yet.